Saturday, March 22, 2008

Medical updateon Miss Reba


Reba will be going in for surgery in a week to remove the rest of her mammary masses. My vet is optimistic that all will be well. I have to say that I agree with him. Her xrays and blood work look good, and she is feeling great, full of pointer spirit and exuberance. So what can a family expect post-surgery? Well, according to my vet, they can expect a healthy dog that may or may not ever get a cancerous mass back. Just like any other canine or human, there are no guarantees. But I personally guarantee that you will never have been so loved before! Reba is absolutely a people pleaser and a people lover. A raised voice in her direction practically brings tears to her brown eyes:(
It is my hope that no one look over Reba when searching for their special pet. IBR has done the utmost to care and treat this girl. She is most deserving of a furever home to rest her head.

0 comments: