Monday, March 31, 2008

REEBS says...


Hi! Reba here again. Are you reading my blog and wondering how I am doing? Thinking I could be the ONE for you? My foster mom says that I would do really well in a couch potato family, because even though a nice walk and visit in yard makes me happy, I am most content snoozing on the couch with my head on someone's lap. If you worry that I won't like your cooking, let me put your fears to rest. Foster mom makes eggs, mixes up a cottage cheese concoction, roasts some chicken pieces, and I eat any of it without complaint. I have learned a couple tricks that my family thinks are useful. One, I know "couch," that means go to my bed on the couch. It works out since I have had to take it easy after surgery. I also know "lay down" and "sit." My foster mom thinks I am a clever lady. I even have enjoyed some outings lately. I was really good at the carwash-so good that a little girl let me lick her lollipop (don't tell mom!) and I go to mom's office. She has a cool couch there that I lay on and greet visitors by beating my tail against the cushions. Talk to you again soon. love, REEBS.

0 comments: