Thursday, March 6, 2008

What does Reba have to say for herself?


Hey ya'll, Reba here: "I appreciate that all you good folks have read my story on Petfinder and now you are visiting my blog! As you know I will be having surgery in a few days (today is March 6). I trust my new doctors-I was there the other day and I was wagging my tail and giving kisses left and right! Illinois is cold compared to Georgia, but the people make up for the weather:) Foster mom and her daughter cook yummy meals that I can't get enough of-I even turn my empty bowl over to see if there is food on the other side. I am very interested in our family's huge standard poodle. He is a handsome guy. Mom says I am getting spayed Monday, so don't even think about it! My foster sis is a gsp who steals my toys. None of this bothers me too much. I am pretty easy-going. I follow Mom and her daughter Annabel all over-they keep a really good eye on me so I can practice "going" outside. Wherever my new humans are, I curl up near them. I walk pretty well on a leash, and even on my first day here, I was going for a long walk. I enjoy walking with my new pack-I do not bark at cars or people or other dogs-mom says I am a good girl that way. I also like to ride in the car-nice and quiet! I have been thinking about where I want to end up forever and I think I see myself in a home with any number of people (even kids), a dog or 2 is fine (even kitties), a couch or chair to call my own, a yard to jog around in, and more than anything some kisses and cuddles! Talk to ya'll soon!"

0 comments: